We are glad to announce that we have recently appointed Bianca as an Account Manager in our Manchester office.
She will be taking care of all our client accounts as well as filling out the project framework with a thorough content plan, and making sure the office is running smoothly in accordance with all client standard requirements.
Bianca is a market managing expert, with a proven track record in sales, client relationship management and administration in industries such as real estate, property development and media.
With strong communication skills and an experience of over 8 years in the business, she knows when and how to address each client with the most timely and relevant communications based on their industry, niche, and unique audience.
Her degree in Economics allows her a keen understanding of costs and budgets, helping our clients to set out projects planning and lay the road to a smooth cooperation between our creative studio and client’s marketing department.
Bianca also loves healthy food with a passion and she has assigned herself the role of food-top-advisor in our office. She’s very strict about it and we have no choice but to listen to the expert.
We believe she’ll be a great contribution to our clients and we look forward to some new cooking recipes!!
Moxels is seeking an experienced CGI-Artist to join our award winning CGI visualisation team.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and multi-faceted team at our UK based office, in Manchester.
Our team is forward-thinking and energetic, fostering a great company culture, something that is primordial in our workplace. We are strong believers that an individual should be fit to be part of our culture primarily, while technical skills come in as secondary. A positive attitude and the ability to integrate and collaborate are often more important than skills.
– You will direct and oversee our 3D visualisation projects while providing technical and artistic leadership.
– The role is within our interior visualisation team, so a passion for interior design, architecture and photography are a must.
– You will be responsible for driving the creative process and leading your own project from briefing and concept through to completion. You’ll be having full support from your coworkers, but you should be able to comfortably handle the process.
– You will be working on everything from small interior design and product design visualisation projects to large scale master plans with aerial views. The whole process of modeling the products, interior spaces(roomsets), buildings and other scenes to texturing, landscaping and lighting setup will be in your own hands.
– You’ll have the opportunity to push the photorealism limits and create some of the best CG images on the market.
– You will be working with state of the art equipment, in a creative environment, with a team of like-minded people. We encourage ongoing professional development and will proactively support a training programme that is tailored to the needs of the successful candidate.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
– Excellent communication skills and positivity: ability to take and give feedback easily and constantly.
– Excellent organisational and project management skills including time management and planning.
– Problem-solving abilities in the face of challenging situations and deadlines.
– Previous experience of successfully managing client relationships: since you will lead the project development, you will constantly communicate with clients via our online project management platform).
– Ability to assess and critique your own work to exacting technical and creative standards.
– Have the drive to continually develop your own technical knowledge and skills(self-development).
– Ability to work collaboratively, occasionally mentoring junior members of the team to develop talent within the business.
– A strong understanding of architectural and product design terminology.
– Keen technical understanding of CG pipelines.
– The ability to develop efficient workflows, and identify additional tools required.
– Highly proficient in using the computer(both software and hardware) since, most of the times, you will be the sole responsible for running and maintaining your own workstation.
– 3D Studio Max.
– Fusion / Nuke / After Effects or similar.
– Preferable but not essential: ZBrush / Mudbox, Forest Pack, Marvelous Designer, Unreal Engine, etc.
We are a creative CGI agency, a talented team crafting extraordinary and unique work across many disciplines: from CGI visualisation and animation to video content, branding, design, and strategy. We work across different sectors, from the built environment and architecture to product design, interior design or automotive.
Our goal is to produce pieces of art that stand out in the world while having fun and fostering creativity, collaboration and skill mastery. We are strong believers that our CGI makes a world impact by promoting great ideas and innovative designs.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name on.
Moxels offers a positive, creative environment where people are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work and become world’s leading CGI artists.
Team: We work in a collaborative and diverse team made up of 3D artists, interior designers, business developers, and a group of talented freelancers. We are a start-up company so we seek out to people who are comfortable in being part of a small but agile and fast growing team. If you are looking for a large team, then we suggest you wait until we grow larger 🙂
Studio: We have a welcoming and cozy studio based in the heart of Manchester, the fastest growing city in the United Kingdom and the host of an ever-growing creative community.
Culture: We foster an environment with creativity at its core. We create beautiful pieces of art without working crazy hours and we look after the people who are talented, highly skilled and want to be part of a team working towards a bigger goal.
Resources: We use state of the art technology, comfortable desk spaces and comfortable chairs. We actively engage with and look for potential new technologies that can enhance our creativity and productivity.
What we offer:
– a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
– flexible working hours.
– a company-wide annual bonus scheme.
– 28 days annual holiday + the flexibility to take extra holidays.
– weekly time dedicated to promoting and strengthening the team culture and self-development.
– regular social events.
– a relaxed and modern approach to work, with free access to the internet, social media, etc.(no restrictions whatsoever).
– free sweets and fruits.
– house accommodation if required.
If you want to be part of the Moxels story, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
– a short paragraph describing your life story. Be creative but keep it short.
– a link to your portfolio.
If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly.
If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Good luck !!
P.S.: no recruiting agencies, please!
Each month ICAEW is looking at a standout client that a member has recommended, and provides meaningful insights from within that company.
The ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) provides professional advice for owner-run businesses, startups and SMEs.
This month we show the nuts and bolts behind Moxels as well as a bit of our partnership with Pomegranate Consulting, our professional accounting firm that was able to successfully help us throughout the journey.
You can see Moxels being featured in ICAEW, here, or read the full details below.
We are happy to announce that Andrew has joined the Moxels team as our Business Development Manager. Andrew will develop our extensive portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors, including CGI room sets, architectural visualisations, not-for-profit and visual media.
Having a strong background in sales with his most recent roles specialising in sales, marketing and PR in the KBB sector, his aim will be to help Moxels expand its client base and product offering to make the most of the excellent facilities it provides, with a constant focus on increasing this to overcome and capitulate on the requirements of modern marketing and its target audiences.
We wish Andy the best in what we hope is going to be a long and fruitful collaboration.
To see our team, you can have a look here.
As many of you may have already known, Moxeles celebrated its 2 years old birthday this January, so we also wanted to share this moment with all of those who weren’t able to attend.
So, here’s a cheers from Moxels family !!
It’s been a short journey so far, yet a long road to take, often filled with obstacles…, but successfully travelled with the help of all the people who stood by our side all this time.
So, we will take this opportunity to thank everyone who gave us a credit for success.
We will continue successfully deliver our expertise to everyone in need, strive for the better, and make the world a little bit better 🙂
Thank you for being with us!
It was great to have you all, sharing moments of friendship and support.
We’re delighted to announce that Rimante has joined our team as a CGI artist at our office in Salford Quays.
With a strong interest in art and design, and having pursuited a degree in 3D Design: Interior Design at the University of Salford, we’re sure she will be a strong addition to our team.
Her Computer graphics specific capabilities are underpinned by a core understanding of light behaviour in real life, its great effect on perception of space and camera work as well as a good sense of form and topology.
Armed with strong technical and problem solving skills, trained eye for composition, colour and detail, Rimante is able to bring new and exciting ideas in solving challenging design briefs.
I hope you’ll join me in welcoming Rimante to the Moxels family.
Here you can have a look at our team members.
As a CGI (computer generated imagery) artist, throughout my career, I worked in several design and visualization agencies with different design approaching strategies. Some of them used to stick to drawings or styling photos at the inception stage through to half way the project, while others used 3D right from the start.
The former ones, used to industries background, like photography, CAD or illustration. They used to stick to the old methods of drawings or photography until the project design was signed off by the client, and in that case, the final render turned out to look way different than what’s been signed off due to several inconsistencies of camera angles, camera lens, illumination(especially shadows — when drawing, you design the windows in parts where you don’t realize how light or shadows will be cast).
In fact, drawings and photography are a waste of time and money.
Of course, don’t get me wrong, a 15 minutes rough sketch of an instance in a meeting is always welcome but anything more than that it’s not really worth it. There’s no point implementing any sketches in your production pipeline.